experimenters box

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Tue Jun 23 21:38:19 GMT 1998

I asked the guys in my office whose job is to design automatic testers for the USAF black boxes how
to remove the clear coat.  If the stuff GM used is the same as the military then the universal
solution suggested was a chisel and a hammer.

They're a bunch of funny guys.

Really, this is tough stuff.  There may not be an easy way to chemically or mechanically remove
this stuff.

Joe (I'm baaack, for a short while) Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI  Suburban