Keep the lights on at CSH

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jun 23 23:19:52 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Clive Apps Techno-Logicals 416 510 0020 <clive at problem.tantech.com>
Subject: Re: Keep the lights on at CSH

>don't know if this was posted before but it came across another list a few
>minutes ago
>anyone see these articles and were the ECUs any good?
>
>Clive
>
>High Tech Performance had some good articles about roll-yer-own EMUs a
>few issues back, something I'd like to get into more if I could stop
>Time itself.

I have a subscription to Turbo + Hi Performance.  They have had
articles about the SDS controller, and lately some piggyback stuff.
All way over priced in my book (not the SDS, but the other stuff).
The roll your own was in reference to calibrations IMHO, not the
actual ecm.  If you hear of some other mag that does have that
please post it here.
Cheers
Bruce   If it wasn't for all the sign painting might be considering
             dweebmister international.