simple analog fuel injection comments from CSH, HQ

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Jun 24 13:33:10 GMT 1998

Thank you Thank you Thank You
This gives a little insight into what folks have been talking about.
Now with some lurking on the PIC list might be able to get an idea
    Yes, I'm sure there is alot of PIC reading material out there, I'm
also sure that some around here has done alot of reading about
this device.  So would that someone have any real recommendation
of which book lines up most with the needs of EFI.
Cheers
Bruce
 <goflo at pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: simple analog fuel injection comments from CSH, HQ