Gars Crown Jewels

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Wed Jun 24 15:33:56 GMT 1998

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998 02:18:59 PDT, "Sanity Challenged"
<expert_not at hotmail.com> wrote:

>For all that are not on Gar's private mailing list or are new to diy_efi
>or who did not pick up on the thread in time.

Nope. I DON'T maintain a private list. That's precisely the point, I
don't WANNA have to maintain a private list on ion & egor and provide
everyone with archival summaries of progress on demand; that's what THIS
list is for. If you're too lazy to follow somethin, and then demand a
summary report for your lazy lil self, then you're outta luck.

Anyone who wants to come up to speed, who arrived late, can (& could
have all along) simply plug the terms ION and EGOR into the subject
field in the archive search, and get all they'd ever wanna read on the
subject. And THAT search facility has ALWAYS worked.

>See the simple list.  It's probably incomplete.  It's all I could troll
>up on short notice now that the archives are back up - Thanks Steve.
>Read these jewels and you'll be close to the starting knowledge base
>needed for ION.
>
>BTW - this is what I asked Gar to publish, with current additions - from
>time to time - to keep everyone on the same knowledge base.  And you of
>course know what he thinks about that.

That last sentence is a real cutie; hee. Mob psychology, "And YOU of
course know what he thinks about that". Geez, Bob, feelin in need of a
crowd to back you up? Hee hee.

Quite the revisionist, Bobert. Yeah, you demanded a complete "knowledge
base" because you "didn't have the time" to look it up yerself, NOT
because you couldn't find the stuff until now. You say "now that the
archives are working"; nice excuse, but only a bullshit excuse, cuz 99%
of all the stuff I posted WAS easily accessible with just the subject
search on the terms ion & egor, which HAS been working all along. Nice
try at spin-doctoring, tho.

Oh, and BTW, I don't consider what I post here to be of any greater
value than what others do, so you Robert may call them "crown jewels"
sarcastically, but I don't. They're only being guarded or secreted away
in your own slothful lil mind. That's why I practice what I preach, and
use/used the archive search, even when just the subject stuff was
working, whenever I wanna trace back in time on a thread.

Now, if you wouldn't mind Bobert, exhaust them habeneros brainfarts some
other direction, please.

Gar