(fwd) Legal use of Trionic Patents.

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Wed Jun 24 17:51:25 GMT 1998

Here's another of the Bobert's (rhymes with Ratbert B) private
threatening missives; oh, be still my beating heart.

Man, dude, you're more than sanity challenged. And Dickbert, if you
wanna keep from the embarrassment of me posting your private
threat-mails, just post them to the group directly. I don't mind atoll.

Gar

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998 09:25:52 PDT, "Sanity Challenged"