GM ECM X-Ref...

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Jun 24 18:58:47 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurek, Larry <LKurek at ocfexch2.ocf.anl.gov>
Subject: GM ECM X-Ref...

>Guys:
>I recall a post a few months ago about a listmember who had a page setup
>with all known GM ECM Service Number to applications along with known
>mem-cals. I lost the link...so any feedback so I can relink would be
>most appreciated.
>Thanks!
> Larry

Not sure who's you mean but a good one is

 http://www.cruzers.com/~ludis

If ya turn something a memcal listing please let me know.  If you
want a memcal BCC by application is can look some of them up.

If you have a BCC, by engine size or year I wouldn't mind looking
it up.

Just doing BCC with no info very labor intensive (ie eyestrain)
Bruce