simple analog fuel injection comments from CSH, HQ

matthew Bergin matt at networx.on.ca
Wed Jun 24 19:10:40 GMT 1998

A 6080 (6AS7) has a low enough plate resistance to drive the injector directly.
If you use nuvister tubes it would simplify the power supply as a lot of those
run on 12 volts. With these changes and luck a simple analogue system might fit
into a cube van and still leave room for the driver. :-)

                            Matt