WWW page update

Jason Weir jweir at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 24 22:39:42 GMT 1998

steve ravet wrote:

> The Programming 101 summary is now on the diy_efi WWW page.  From the
> main DIY_EFI WWW page, click on projects, then on programming 101.
> It's
> preliminary, but it's a start.  Bruce, Ludis, and the rest of you GM
> experts, would you mind proofreading it and making sure I didn't get
> anything wrong?  I still have to add some of the recent posts to it.
>
> There are also links to ION, EGOR, prog 808 but there's nothing there
> for the moment.  I'll get those summaries up as I get time.
>
> --steve

Thank you thank you thank you, you just saved bruce all the time of
answering all my questions... looks real good.  Hopefully someday I will
have something useful to add to all this besides my opinion (only useful
in my own world)...

--
Jason Weir - 88 YJ - 258 / Howell TBI  145K and counting
Fayetteville, North Carolina
mailto:jweir at worldnet.att.net