Archives

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Jun 25 04:27:07 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Morrin <mikem at southern.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Archives

>If you download these files and rename them *.mbx, Eudora light recognises
>them as mailbox files and displays them just like a regular in-box, allows
>searching and deling the boring bits, and even hides the ugly headers.
>
>Just thought someone might like to know...
>
>regards,
>
>Mike

I have much of the archives sitting here by month.  Could I maybe
send you a month, and have you send it back to me after running
thru your eudora?.  Then I'll get someone to post it.
When you get done with it I'll check and refine the subjects, before
reposting them.
  Granted there are a 100 of them but the early stuff is daily and nothing
really work wise.
  Totally understandable if ya got other things to do.
Cheers
Bruce