Grow up and other thoughts

Robert Harris expert_not at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 25 13:40:32 GMT 1998

First - I have made only one and only one PUBLIC post - where I lost it
on a bad hair day about look it up.  ONE period.  Check the e-mail. For
that post, I apologize to everyone - even <gulp> Gar.  There is no
excuse for public anger - mine included.

Second - ALL subsequent posts have been made by GAR.  No exception. The
entire following public thread is Gar's rant.  Again - check the
originator of the post's to the list - including the publishing of
PRIVATE E-MAIL messages.

Third - on any other list I am on, publishing ONE private post with out
first receiving written permission - regardless of content -  generally
results in list termination.  I suggest we consider the same here - with
Gar as the first candidate.

Fourth and Finally.  I am guilty of intensely disliking Gar and am
guilty of pouring gasoline on his fire - IN PRIVATE E-MAIL. I would have
said bad things about his momma IN PRIVATE E-MAIL if I thought it would
go for stroke.  But I am NOT GUILTY of carrying on this fued in public -
for that Gar gets all the credit.

Habeneros - not just for breakfast anymore!!