ION and EGOR

Joeri de Haas Haas at wt.tno.nl
Thu Jun 25 14:03:08 GMT 1998

Listen Guys,

EGOR and ION are the sort of projects I joined this list for, I have one
proper working EGOR system and have experience (be it little) in ION. I
would have liked to give assisting info on both topics but did not because
of the insulting replies other people were getting on their contributions.
As I am not a super scientist in either field but just a user and because
English is not my main language I remained lurking rather than contributing.
Now things have gone even worse : lurking gives you mainly unimportant shit
just like this message that you are now reading. Please all step back and
just think for a moment.

Hopefully this is the last (but I think not)

Joeri de Haas