Grow up and other thoughts

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Thu Jun 25 14:52:28 GMT 1998

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998 06:39:45 PDT, "Robert Harris"
<expert_not at hotmail.com> wrote:

>Third - on any other list I am on, publishing ONE private post with out
>first receiving written permission - regardless of content -  generally
>results in list termination.  I suggest we consider the same here - with
>Gar as the first candidate.

Yeah, don't you just WISH you could have carried on your threats in
private you little cockroach. Your kinda slime RELYS on being able to
pull that kinda shit in the dark. Surprise, it didn't work.

And as to that "rule" above of yours, that's another one of your
threatening fabrications, and you know it. You send me a threatening
letter in the mail or any OTHER media, and I have a perfect right, nay a
responsibility, to expose you for exactly what you are.

So I say again, go ahead, make my day.

Gar