Grow up and other thoughts

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 15:45:27 GMT 1998

Hey!  I've got an idea!!  STOP THE P*SSING CONTEST!!!

There is no need (or room) for "other thoughts" that amount to pure aftermath
posturing.  ..  The list doesn't care..   Your final thoughts will always look
like "one last grenade* lobbed  at the other party.   With the exception of
your target subject, no one has any interest in the weapons you use..  The
only battle flares that really stood out as possible "nukes" <read; we all
would suffer>, were some loose threats that, if executed,  have the tactical
potential to "take-out" our beloved list...  If you enjoy the list as much as
the rest of us, that would only cut off your face to spite your nose....<g>
<oh sh*t.., if that actually requires a response, please email me in private>

Opinions have already been crystalized (or fossilized) by all... What is
embedded in our brains will, for better or worse, decay with time...  Let's
move forward.   So much data, so little time!
Mike V.
ecmnut at aol dot com