DIY_EFI Digest V3 #296

Donovan L. Dibble ddibble at mail.eds.com
Thu Jun 25 17:51:52 GMT 1998

I, for one, think this is not the best way to keep him out of your
inbox.  Please keep these "scrapOshit"s to yourself.

<enable "father" mode>
(If you don't stop, I'll turn this car around and we'll just go home!)
Seems like we've seen behavior like this from each of you on this
list before.  Perhaps the moderator of the list feels a little "time out"
is warranted in this case.  Or perhaps we should adopt a "three strike"
rule.

<enable psychiatrist mode>
Seriously, Gar keep your e-mail to yourself.  You obviously feel you've
been wronged in some way and this is your way of validating your feelings.
I personally think Robert has figured out which of your buttons to hit
and enjoys the game.

<enable common sense mode>
Come on guys, if we wanted to see this, we'd be watching the WWF/Jerry
Springer :)  Now let's talk about EFI and other acronymial projects that
everyone is interested hearing more about!!

Don

Hoping the "common sense" mode stays enabled for a while longer....