My project

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Thu Jun 25 20:57:42 GMT 1998

-> Just to add to this -- and taking it from Probst's book, _Bosch Fuel
-> Injection and Engine Management_ (Bentley, 1991), K-Jet with lambda

 Probst says not to open the "fuel distributor" (which is actually a
regulator and check valve assembly) as it is 'service-as-assembly.'  Of
course I opened mine.  It's no big deal except for a couple of spring
loaded parts that went zinging across the shop.  Looks like I'll have to
pick up another one just for parts.

 Other than that, there's nothing to it; no reason not to open it up and
clean out any grunge or mud daubers.  I recommend separating the halves
with the unit inside a plastic bag, though, just in case.  If separated
with care you'd be all right, but mine was slightly stuck.

==dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us======================================
I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?