A comment on the list, for what it's worth.

M&D 91coupe at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 26 03:46:41 GMT 1998

Let me start out by saying I am Michael's wife,
and I know nothing about the list's pertinent
subject matter, my imminent
entry into medical school taking care of any free
time I once had. So when I get the e-mail for Mike
and the only thing
on the list is a grown man throwing a tantrum at
every post, I have to wonder why this person
hasn't been kicked off the list. Like I said, I
know nothing about the list's supposed subject
matter, but every time I do read the list, one man
goes out of his way to behave in an arrogant and
high-handed manner toward every other post. Maybe
this man is a true expert, and his behavior is
tolerable because of his knowledge, but I cannot
see how. If I, an uninterested observer, can be
infuriated by one man's infantile behavior, then
how must the rest of you feel, since this is your
list, and your free time you waste reading garbage
posted by someone with a serious need of Prozac?
Trust me. I'm forced to deal with PhDs every day,
and even they don't carry that big a chip on their
shoulder.
Dorinda Williams
Preppie (god, that word tells you when some people
quit listening to slang) snotty, FEMALE, and proud
of it.
 91coupe at bellsouth.net