Hello!

Barrett Flowers vette at disknet.com
Fri Jun 26 04:12:47 GMT 1998

Hello All...
   Just wanted to jump in an intoduce myself. I'm Barrett and by the
closing of my e-mail you will see that I have two Corvettes that are
fuel injected and I am always looking for ways to do things better. I;m
no engineer, I'm a mechanic, so I will probably stay out of the techy
end of things, but I do have some electronics experience/training.
Joined the list to try and pick up a few ideas, and learn a few things.
I won't jump in too often, but I hope when I do, that it will be
something intelligent! <smiles>

I do have one quetion that I have not been able to get an answer to, and
maybe one of you could answer it got me. I bought some aftermarket fuel
injectors. They are reported to be benchflowed Bosch 30# injectors, but
I am a bit skeptical.
Here's a description of them, can you help me make a poitive ID ont hem?

the top is rust red colored, the bottom is black.
on side 1 they have a small place where something has been scratched off
and the #'s/marks:
  f1se-e5a and the the + terminal mark

opposite side
 927 (near - terminal)
 767
280750 945
and a trade mark that looks like a circle with a backwards D a square
and a regular D  Kinda like a butterfly

The injector nozzle has 4 holes arranged in a + patten.

That's about it...any help/info would be appreciated.

Thanks, and I look foreward to being an active member on the list!
<smiles>

     -Barrett
vette at disknet.com
     1989 Carroll/S.C.A.R. Performance Corvette
     Paxton S/C, Borla, FX-3/z51/HD Springs, Exorbitant engine mods.
     PBM Racing heads, PBM custom cam, valves, springs, retainers, etc.
     1984 S.C.A.R. Performance Corvette- Mod Engine, leather, TCI 700-R4
     ICQ contact # 6317092   Owner: SCAR PERFORMANCE
     WebPage: http://members.tripod.com/~Barrett_VETTE/index.html
     Don't Forget To WAVE! I am.....
     Southern Indiana, near Louisville, KY
     Member: Ohio Valley Vette Assoc. New Albany, IN