WWW update

steve ravet steve at sun4c409.imes.com
Fri Jun 26 19:05:45 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> With all the mention of how to edit the archives, is Steve the only
> volunteer?.  I sure wouldn't mind someone stepping to the plate,

Hang on Bruce, I aim to relieve anyone from having to volunteer.  What I
can do is make it so that when you click on an archive, instead of the
WWW page just serving it up, it'll do a little filtering on the fly
first, strip the nonsense, and then serve it up.  same with the article
search.  Well, that's what I'm going to try to do, no guarantees.
Anyway, you guys save your fingers for now.  If I fail to make it so,
I'll let you know and you can let your fingers do the walking through
the archive files.

Oh yeah, the injector flow bench article is up.  It's about 20 pages
total, each page is scanned into a jpeg file, about 1200x1000, 350Kbytes
max in size.  Thanks bruce for scanning the pages.  Look under
"projects" for the link...

--
Steve Ravet
International Meta Systems