Gar the Snot -- and whatnot

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Sat Jun 27 13:46:03 GMT 1998

I was off-list for good parts of a day, takin a much needed break, and
just wanted to say to those of you still suffering the deep angst of
"shall I kill file or shall I not", PULLEZE DO filter me outta your
lives. You don't wanna hear from me, I don't wanna hear from you. It's
just a case of mutual admiration and respect, I guess. Hee.

Oh, and to the guy who sent his wife to answer his mail and say what a
nasty testosterone-poisoned insulting person I am, my apologies to your
wife; I wasn't saying there was anything WRONG with being a woman, I'm
quite fond of them meself; just that it don't suit a man to behave like
one. Tain't natural. Thas all.

Garfield (Gar to my friends, thank you). Heh.