Twin injector system?

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Sun Jun 28 05:42:45 GMT 1998

At 01:01 AM 6/28/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Something I have been wondering about for quite a while and maybe
>someone can shed some light on this for me. Is there a system that uses
>twin injectors? Say something like 2 15# or a 20#and 30# injectors?
>My idea is a fairly simple one, the smaller injector is only used at
>idle and part throttle, as rpm's increase the second injector takes over

[snip] Their is a lot of things that you can do before that, one is check
and see if you can move up to a larger injector. If you can, _AND_ your EFI
can make adjustments for the larger injector (idle+) you can be set. Also I
have seen on the list where people have increased the fuel pressure to
effectivily make the injector get more fuel in the same time period. Your
mileage may vary, but check out the injector calculation programs from
Bruce on his web page, and check what aftermarket injectors are available.

Sandy