Twin injector system?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jun 29 13:30:58 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Ciobota <dciobota at hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: Twin injector system?

>Barrett Flowers wrote:

>> My idea is a fairly simple one, the smaller injector is only used at
>> idle and part throttle, as rpm's increase the second injector takes
>> over
>> from the first, and at WOT both injectors kick in.

Not as simple as you might think, for getting the hand off points right,

Lots easier IMHO  just to add.....

>> Would someone be willing to build a system like this so I can test it
>> on
>> my supercharged 600HP Corvette?
>>  <snip+clip>
>>      -Barrett

Just a point to consider, the GN boys run 50#/hr injecttors on a 231
v-6 no problem.  On a 8 lets see 8*50=400,    400/.5=800 HP
Other than just being trick, why all the extra work?.
40's and a raising rate fuel magement regulator, and that would seem
good to me.  Course I'm not signing the checks.
Course I'm really stuck at KISS
Cheers
Bruce