Something I now know CSH,HQ

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jun 29 18:23:09 GMT 1998

As of a few minutes ago, I am now in custody of a Holden memcal.
It is for a v-8 map system.  Please note the word custody.
  It does slide into an USA gm ecm using memcals, slightly different
molding (very slight).
  Does some one have a gm 730'd, MAP, v-8 that would try this and
send it right back?.
  Just start the car/truck up with it, and see if it runs.  If it runs drive
it
around the block.  If drives really good drive it a few blocks, take it
out and send it back to me.  I'll cover postage,  but need it back like
inna couple days.
  While everything supposedly will work it would be nice to use an
"as is" to test, at least this much.
  Then we'll really crank up some heat......
Cheers
Bruce        It was wrapped in a Holden Parts wrapper,  talk about
                  confusing the staff.   Their good workers but slow on the
                  uptake.  Let's see was it grumpy or doc, but he is from
                  France...