[admin] Please read

John S. Gwynne jsg at jsgpc.mrcday.com
Mon Jun 29 18:48:23 GMT 1998

--------

Gentlemen,

Since the conception of this mailing list a little over four years
ago, we have been fortunate to have only a handful of flame wars.
Unfortunately, last week we reached a new low. Please use some
constraint before posting...

As a friendly reminder of the charter of this list, I have included
it below. Please try to stay on topic and trim your replies. Thanks.

Charter:
   This mailing-list is *strictly* dedicated to the discussion
of topics related to EFI design and modification. I would like
to see discussion on control algorithms, hardware, electronics,
and sensor/sensor-interface designs. Additionally, modification
and adaptations of OEM ECU's would also be welcomed.

John

(Comments to this post should be directed to me and not the list.)

                                John S Gwynne, PhD.
Mission Research Corporation    Email: jgwynne at mrcday.com
3975 Research Blvd              Tel: (937) 429-9261
Dayton Ohio 45430-2625          Fax: (937) 429-2625