Twin injector system?

frederic.breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Mon Jun 29 19:50:58 GMT 1998

>...so since you guys already went out and patented your idea, can you
>share some the details with us?

Its in progress, patent I mean.

But, basically is nothing more than adding a few links to the timing chain,
pinching it with two gears that are at a fixed distance, and sliding the gears
left and right across the front of the engine.  By doing so, the relationship
between the crank and the cam adjust "on the fly".  We used simple hydralics
to move the two gears, and it worked pretty good.

That's all there is to it.  We used the same cam obviously, and just shifted
it degree wise. Tested it in a Ford 460.