EFI-ing my V-8 Datsun Z......

Paul Ruschman prusch at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 30 07:53:39 GMT 1998

	I have a 75' Datsun Z that is powered by nicely warmed over 355 Chev. I have been driving this car for a little over a year now and I am getting the EFI itch.
	I built this Chev little block and have been running a Holley 650 DBL pumper , adequate setup but I hate the stumbling, sometimes dies, on hard braking and cornering, and dealing with choking the engine just doesn't feel right, almost as if I was driving my old riding lawnmower, "half choke, pump the throttle, whirr, whirr rumble stumble , pump the gas and try again.".
My question is I have access to a Holley projection system and was wandering the groups opinions, thoughts or alternatives?
	This is a daily driver/autocrosser with a stick shift. Throttle response is a concern, sluggishness or hesitation won't be tolerated.
	Is there any reason why I would want multi port over TBI in a stand alone EFI system?

		Thanks in advance,

		Paul (BRAAP) Ruschman
		75' 280 ZR-1
		http://www.datsuns.com/projects/paulrproject.htm