seanster scal tool program

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Tue Jun 30 11:42:59 GMT 1998

>http://qlink.queensu.ca/~3sm79/scantool
>http://www.seanster.ml.org
>http://www.seanster.ml.org/scantool/index.html

I had the same issue Stuart, in fact, this past Thursday, I spent almost 11
hours searching the internet trying to find them.  His email address is
invalid, and seanster.ml.org is an overlaid address on top of a college, so
I'd imagine Seanster was a student who graduated.

Though, a version of diacom (old, very very old) is floating around the
internet, I think there's a copy on the DIYEFI incoming area of the FTP
server, and solder up a few transistors to the appropriate connectors,a nd
you have a 160 baud aldl scan tool.  I already soldered it together - it
works, I think, just that my ECM is not attached to anything at the moment,
so it comes back with sensor failures pretty much constantly.

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/