ZZ3 and TBI

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jun 30 14:36:04 GMT 1998

Subject: ZZ3 and TBI

>Several times there have been posts to this by people
>attempting to run Chevy's ZZ3 crate motor in a TBI vehicle.
>Has anyone had any success (or failures) doing this?  I'm
>looking for war stories here, victorious or otherwise.
>
>Shannen

The trick is if it's 4WD, the drivetrain is just so heavy ya gotta
play lots of games.  ie bptest3.bin would be a good star if 4wd,
and the 1+2 for like a astrovan/S-10 v-8 conversion.
    All were with the 350 PU injectors.
If the ZZ3 is the 220d  ish cam, with AL heads that bout what I'm
running with the cross fire.
Cheers
Bruce