Acoustic Knock

Bob McElroy rmcelroy at cfu-cybernet.net
Mon Jun 1 03:06:20 GMT 1998

http://www.ti.com/sc/docs/psheets/abstract/apps/spra039.htm

Most commercial Web sites now have decent search functions, which is how I
found the link above.  I saved a copy of the information somewhere, but it
was much quicker to go back to the TI web site and find it again.

As has been trumpeted recently on the list, a couple minutes searching on
your own can yield results for you much quicker, and it doesn't waste
bandwidth for everyone else.

Bob M.

PS - I'm just one of those book-taught ME's, but I don't think the TI DSP is
a turn-key solution for knock detection.  You'll still have to invest
significant circuit design and software tuning time & effort to get a
working, reliable solution.