DIY_EFI Digest V3 #72

Christian Hack e9329002 at student.uq.edu.au
Sun Mar 1 12:18:26 GMT 1998

Try this:

http://www.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/disasm/dasmx110.zip

It does 6802 and 6803 which I'm pretty sure is almost the same as
a 6802. I think the 6303 is the same as the MC6803 except it is a
Hitachi (the HD bit)

I used it to disassemble the ROM from my Nissan engine's computer and it
seemed to work pretty well. It actually follows the code through taking
branches and subroutines to work out which parts are data and which are
code.

If you have any other Q's about the 300ZX code mail me. Mine is from an
RB30ET, I assume the 300ZX you have is a VG30DET or VG30DETT engine
right? As far as I can tell they are similar engines differing only in
that one is a V6 and the other is a straight 6.

Christian Hack
christianh at edmi.com.au
e9329002 at student.uq.edu.au