FW: MAF Upgrad

Alain Toussaint alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca
Tue Mar 3 05:00:27 GMT 1998

time to put my grain of salt,if i understood the whole tread,someone here
need to have a MAF on his motor and this MAF need to flow better than the
one found on TPI camaro/firebird,here's my solution,fabricate your
MAF,bolt up a trottle body,put that on a flow bench and whatch the
linearity of the thing by opening the trottle body at each 25 cfm (i.e.25
cfm,50cfm,75cfm and so on....) and taking a reading of the MAF at each
increment,it seem to me that this would be a simpler solution except
costing some buck to put it on a flow benches,hope this help !!

Alain
p.s.the reason i dont know the name of the person who need this solution
is because i'm currently stuck with a chronic headache.