[Fwd: Syclone/Typhoon Stuff]

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Tue Mar 3 17:03:03 GMT 1998

--------------1124801DD1E29A4242AD7599

I went browzing through the Syclone/Typhoon home site
(http://www.syty.org/) yesterday.  Deep in that area are a couple of
utilities for looking at and modifing prom chips.  I'm 99 and 44/100 %
sure these utilities are for the chips used in those cars only.  I have
a couple of questions:

1) Are these utilities only for those chips?  (I used them on some of
the bn files collected from here and the data looked trashy to me.)

2) Are those a true sequentially triggered injection system or is it a
batched fired system?

3) If it's batched fired, since those are v6 engines there are other
mod's required to convert to a V8, correct?

That's good for a start.

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban