VSS

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Tue Mar 3 19:22:51 GMT 1998

I'm a bit confused.  If you use the box, its not much bigger than the
tranny connection, you will be able to use your original speedo.  You
just connect your speedo cable to the other side of the box.  Maybe I'm
talking about something else.  United Speedometer (1-800-877-4798) sells
the same thing or a different version for a little less.  There is a two
wire connection that outputs the correct signal.  You unscrew the speedo
cable from the tranny, screw this device in it's place, then screw in
the tranny cable to the device.  Now the speedo works and you have a VSS
signal.

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban