FW: Electramotive TEC II Fuel Injection - HELP !!!! &

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Tue Mar 3 22:10:54 GMT 1998

Mostly the cost of the software, and various versions, but mostly the just
are not very friendly. The product has been around for along time, and it
has been proven to work pretty well, just don't really like them. Ask
around, many similar stories, _BUT_ on the flip side may people have had
very positive experience with Electromotive, and have their cars running
with the TecII's. So I guess it depends on who you talk to as to what you
will hear.

Sandy

At 07:01 AM 3/4/98 +0930, you wrote:
>Hiya Sandy,
>What do you consider that the other minuses may or may not be ?
>
>I wouldn't say that Electromotive have been helpful, they have just
answered basic questions.  There are rather a few switched on guys in my
local car club that will help me set it up and get it right.