Crank Trigger Signal (was monitoring RPM)

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Wed Mar 4 16:34:55 GMT 1998

At 10:18 AM 3/4/98 -0500, you wrote:
>> The way I did it I put 32 teeth on the camshaft and check how many teeth
>> are counted in a spesified time.  But maybe you have a better solution.

The BMW 325's of some version used the flywheel and and an extra pin to
drive the ECU. Not something that I would really want if I could avoid it.
Remember if you want to create you own wheel of _ANY_ size or shape, whip
out any cad program that can output DXF files, and send it to a laser
cutter. One wheel will be in the 50-75 dollar range and you can have it
your way!

Sandy