Diagram of the Saturn 1.9 L

Anselmo G. Pereira magnum at mandic.com.br
Wed Mar 4 17:35:41 GMT 1998

Hello friends,

I need the diagram of the electric circuit of the system of electronic
injection,
and flaw codes of SATURN 1.9 liter, twim cam 16V, year 91.

I thank if somebody can send me or to indicate some place where I can find,
therefore here in Brazil representative of Saturn doesn't exist.

Thanks

[]'s
       Anselmo
São Paulo - Brasil