ALERT: Message from wenning.motorsport was cleaned; File att1.EXE infected with DELWIN.1759 virus

Alain Toussaint alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca
Fri Mar 6 01:17:27 GMT 1998

to the list: here's confirmation that the file cs.exe was having a
virus,if anyone has been infected and want to really get rid of the
virus,i have one technique that did me wonder,you go inside the bios of
your computer,there's a section about hard disk,you run the surface scan
utility,that will get rid of the virus but the downside is ALL YOUR DATA &
PROGRAM WILL BE ERASED (i dont shoot at anyone here,it's just that i want
to make it clear of the effect of a surface scan),this is the most drastic
way,i recommend it just for the person who has certitude of being infected
but has no critical data (like me) or that all important data is backed
up,if you have not been infected,there's no other safety measure other
than erasing the message & the attachment,if you need more info,mail me
at: alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca

Alain