WARNING CS.EXE is INFECTED w/ DELWIN.1759 Virus

Al Hunt skypig at IntNet.net
Sat Mar 7 06:21:03 GMT 1998

>I guess this is a cone hat question.  I routinely download all the
>notes  here on a daily basis.  I did read the note first posted by Mr.
>Wenning, but I have not done anything with the file attachment.  Could
>someone please detail what course of action (if any) I should take.

Delete it and forget it.  If you didn't run it, you aren't infected.

Don't let the virus hysteria-types get you cranked up.

[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-=Posted *live* from Rancho Fiero=-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]
Al Hunt - skypig at intnet.net
Location:
3rd barstool
Blazing Inferno, Hell  00000-666

<<I have been thinking and I can not figure out why ...>>