TPI Fuel rail to -AN6 adapter needed

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Sun Mar 8 04:58:09 GMT 1998

--------------F838EE60DD4218C735FCD43F

Daniel Burk wrote:

> I'm going to retrofit my TPI to the T/A this fall, I think.  I've got
> most everything
> except for the fuel line.  I want to run some braided fuel line from the
> frame to
> the fuel rail.  The thing is, the TPI seems to take two different sized
> fittings similar
> to that used in the power steering system.  I want to use -AN6 fittings.
>
> Does anyone have any adapters?  If not, does anyone have the original
> TPI fuel lines from a wrecked IROC or Trans Am?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Dan
>
> http://www.isthq.com/~dan

  Go here.

http://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/diy_efi/archive/archive_num_94;lines=42214-42369

Shannen

--------------F838EE60DD4218C735FCD43F

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Daniel Burk wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>I'm going to retrofit my TPI to the T/A this fall,
I think.&nbsp; I've got
<BR>most everything
<BR>except for the fuel line.&nbsp; I want to run some braided fuel line
from the
<BR>frame to
<BR>the fuel rail.&nbsp; The thing is, the TPI seems to take two different
sized
<BR>fittings similar
<BR>to that used in the power steering system.&nbsp; I want to use -AN6
fittings.

<P>Does anyone have any adapters?&nbsp; If not, does anyone have the original
<BR>TPI fuel lines from a wrecked IROC or Trans Am?

<P>Thanks in advance,

<P>Dan

<P><A HREF="http://www.isthq.com/~dan">http://www.isthq.com/~dan</A></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp; Go here.<A HREF="http://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/diy_efi/archive/archive_num_94;lines=42214-42369"></A>