GM efi fuel tank fittings

Andris Skulte askulte at emerald.tufts.edu
Wed Mar 11 18:27:56 GMT 1998

Shannen Durphey wrote:
>   Have you looked into purchasing unmachined fuel rails?  If you need, I can
> dig around and find some sources.  I'm pretty sure I saw some of that stuff in
> an Accell catalogue.

Force EFI (http://www.force-efi.com/) sells the stuff for $9 a foot. My
larger problem is at the other end of the system. The intank fuel pickup
is only a 3/8" line, so what is the point of running anything larger
than -6? If I can make a new intank pickup, I was planning on running -8
(or -10) to the bulkhead, split into two -6 right into the fuel rails,
have both rails empty into a FPR w/ two -6 lines, and have a -6 as the
return. This would all be pointless if my limiting factor is the -6
fitting on the fuel tank.

Andris