Wide Ratio O2 meter

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Wed Mar 11 20:28:53 GMT 1998

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998 10:52:50 -0700, Land Shark <lndshrk at xmission.com>
wrote:

> Or how hard would it be to look in the NGK/Horiba
> driver box??
>
> I have to think that someone of us can figure the
> circuit out.. any whiz-kid EE's up to the task??

Send me a box, I'll take a whiz at it! Heh.

Trouble is, if the ECU has embedded D/A:A/Ds:linear, it's gonna be a
push to figure out the controls without a clue about the code. I believe
most/all the Lambda meter makers have a micro inside, so seeing any
outboard analog stuff might be a real help, if it's in there.

Gar