Wide Ratio O2 Sensor

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Thu Mar 12 16:58:38 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> Well if it comes to it, and we go the BBJ, reverse engineering,
> I got some funds to help.  If one/some of the EE types want
> a hand funding the deed, let me know.  With all this talent,
> the only restriction could be a lack of funds..
>  HTH  Bruce   ATTENTION:  Just heard of a new book
>                     release Cone Shaped Hats for Dummies.
>                     (Sorry, didn't mean to yell)

Hi Everyone,
  The other day I saw a post asking about the Honda five wire sensors
and the response was you might need a factory computer so as to get the
calibration for the sensor,,,I have a couple of 95 Acura and Honda
computers if this would help....I just can't remember if they were from
4 or 5 wire O2's though...but, Let me know if I can help,,Not an EE or
ME just a DumbE...
-Carl Summers