Microwaves and metallic objects...

bamcknig at postoffice.syspac.com bamcknig at postoffice.syspac.com
Thu Mar 12 19:39:11 GMT 1998

Rich

The Jacobson books are very good about talking about other vendors
products and how they really want you to know about ignition systems
and way out ideas, BUT they don't tell you about there own systems
except in terms they just made up.  I have one of theirt sealed units
on an HEI system and I can't tell the difference.  One of these days
its going to the milling machine and get reverse engineered.  My
humble OPINION is that at best its capacitor discharge system.  I
havent't dealt with them recently,  and I probably won't.  I have
friends that use there wires(as do I) and they seem OK if maybe a bit
pricey.
Bob McKnight
Phx AZ