Gages (Gauges)

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Thu Mar 12 20:25:26 GMT 1998

In the latest Summit Catalog (1-800-230-3030) there are two interesting
gages for tuning.

1) Air/Fuel Gage - Pt. # ITC-TH7009  - 10 elements    $29.95   by
Intellitronix Inc

2) Electric Fuel Pressure Gage - Pt. # VDO-350601 - 0 to 100 psi
$29.50
The description did not confirm whether this price included the sending
unit, but there was no separate listing for one.

Shipping and handling is $4.95 and includes UPS in the 48 states.

I don't think I could build an AFR gage for much less than $20 and it
would be worth the time to me to just buy one.  So way aren't I?  Cause
I'm waiting for you guys to come up with the Wide O2!

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro   '81 TBI Suburban