Posted Tuning paper to ftp site (Couldn't stand it)

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Fri Mar 13 15:41:57 GMT 1998

Here's some stuff I cut from the raw material Bruce orginally posted.  Nothing better than
his own words to explain!  The 730 and 747 are closely related aren't they?

HTH Bruce    Now if someone had the injector          constant locations for a
1227730          Or if someone would be so kind          to tell me what to do with them
to          understand what they mean

I have told my ecm a huge non lie, that is I don't know where the injector constant is so I
had to use huge injectors also since I didn't know where the TPS Enrichment was (EFI talk for
carb acclerator pump).  So I am running a 90#/hr, with a constant/inj size of 65.  Which is
not the best  way to do this.  But, by creative use of Fuel Pressure Regulators, and time
consuming recalibrating the VE tables, I gotten it to work, but some of the stuff looks
really strange, ie WOT AFR of 13.5s. Trust me that a number that only exists in the ecms
"mind" it's actually closer to 12.5..

Thanks for any help!

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban