New subscriber

Mike Dillon mdill at lsil.com
Fri Mar 13 16:47:40 GMT 1998

Hi Ray,

	Sounds like we are solving the same problems in two
 dfferent manners. I am working on injecting (TBI) my 83 Cherokee
 360 V8. My starting point is I am planning to use the complete
 system from a Chev 350. I have all the chevrolet parts now and
 am working on the adapters and such. I also plan to use the chevrolet
 ignition controller to control timming.

Mike D.