Turbo EFI6

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Fri Mar 13 21:15:51 GMT 1998

Depending how much of a purist you are, you might have the easiest time
retrofitting a GM system.  Getting the ecm, wiring harness and sensors
from a T-Type or GN Buick (expensive I would guess compared to a GM
truck) or Syclone/Typhoon (more expensive) would be a start.  The
software to reprogram the proms is available at the home pages.

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban