Wide Ratio O2 Sensor

bamcknig at postoffice.syspac.com bamcknig at postoffice.syspac.com
Sat Mar 14 18:03:50 GMT 1998

Paul;

Thanks.  my head is not hurting because I will have to read it
several more times and look up a few words.  But, I do have a much
better idea about the construction and operation of the cell than I
did before and for me, thats what its all about.

The effect of temp. seems a lettle extreme considering the temp. we
are dealing with.

I'm  trying to make a list of variables and then prioritize their
effect on accuracy.  right now my list is short.
impedance of measuring  instrument should be very high, >1meg.
Temp. should be about 700 F. and very stable
Sensor location should be where it gets fresh air.
I'm still working with the old two wire sensors and trying to squeeze
as much as possible with my lo-tech mentality.

Bob McKnightPhx AZ