New subscriber

Michael Baxter MBaxter at compuserve.com
Sat Mar 14 22:50:46 GMT 1998

cosmic.ray at juno.com (Raymond C Drouillard) writes:

>> A friend of mine, Michael Baxter, is in the process of doing the same
thing that you're doing.  He was planning on using a GM ECU, but he may
use a Ford instead.  He is using a stock 4 BBL manifold and installing an
injecter in each port.  He is using an AMC 401, a TH700R4 4L80E
transmission.  He hangs out on the "Pheonix" FSJ (Full-Size Jeep) list.
You might want to compare notes with him.  He is very knowledgable.
<<

"He" hangs out here too! Regarding Ray's last statement: He must have had
a dream that I actually answered one of his questions :-). Mike and I
have already chatted about what he is doing.

Mike, and everyone else...Just received some data on The Turbo Shop's
(TTS) Matertune Pro software that allows for data tuning on various GM ECMs
from '86 to '95. I don't know the price yet. TTS also offers chip burners,
EPROMs and adapter boards. Anyone ever use TTS's software to set-up a GM
ECM? Feedback?

Was GM only using EPROM ECMs on their '94 & '95 light trucks? I thought
those were EEPROM versions.

 -- Michael Baxter, MBaxter at Compuserve.com
 http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/MBaxter
 From Reno, NV USA on 14-Mar-1998