ecm spits

Ludis Langens ludis at cruzers.com
Sun Mar 15 11:23:19 GMT 1998

"TBK" <terryk at foothill.net> wrote:
> Kinda' curious, what else DID use the 7170?
>
> >This is the dump of the 1227170 ECM as used on the 86-88 Fiero
> >V6 and others.

Nothing else.

I've been creating an ECM cross reference on my web page and the '7170
is in an area that I've got fully covered.  The address is:

  http://www.cruzers.com/~ludis/

If anyone has corrections and/or additions, I'd appreciate it if you'd
e-mail me.  Areas that need more data include, the cease-fire V8's, some
Buick V6's, and the V6/V8 TBI applications.  Also, the P4 information is
quite sparse.

               unsigned long BinToBCD(unsigned long i) {unsigned long t;
Ludis Langens     return i ? (t = BinToBCD(i >> 1), (t << 1) + (i & 1) +
ludis at cruzers.com            (t + 858993459 >> 2 & 572662306) * 3) : 0;}