Methanol Injectors

Raymond C Drouillard cosmic.ray at juno.com
Sun Mar 15 17:42:25 GMT 1998

What would happen if you tried to feed a gas (propane or methane) through
an injecter designed for liquids?  Are there any lubrication isues
(Diesel injecters, for instance, are lubricated by the diesel fuel).  Are
there any cooling issues?  I'm sure that they will react differently
because of the lower viscosity of the gas.  Lowering the pressure should
counter this to some extent.

Ray Drouillard